Creer Opportunities: Work Integrated Learner (WIL) – Electrical or Mechanical (24399)
Req Id 24399 – Posted 12/24/2018 – Engineering – No Experience Required – South Africa – Ngodwana Mill – Engineering – Ngodwana Mill
TECHNICIAN IN TRAINING – Electrical or Mechanical (1 YEAR CONTRACT POSITION)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to place Work Integrated Learners (WIL) who have completed their S4 Electrical or Mechanical studies with the view to complete the P1 and P2 practical to attain the National Diploma in these fields (Electrical or Mechanical).
REPORTING TO the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development
- Complete section specific and P1 and P2 criteria and training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit and complete the training programme for the duration of the contact
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Computer literate
- Sound Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- S4 Electrical or Mechanical Studies is completed (Proof will be required)
- Letter from the Learning Institution will be required stating P1 and P2 is required
- No experience required
Closing Date: 26 January 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.