Re-posted Jobs Assist admin team on the 9th January 2016.
Accurately capture data in order to support the department and processing all the administrative tasks according to agreed standards and turnaround times.
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
• Accurately capture and check new business documentation;
• Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames
• Ensure files are kept in order and easily accessible;
• Maintain and control an effective office administration system;
• Attend to all calls and queries in a professional and friendly manner in order to provide an excellent client experience;
• Screen and route all calls received to appropriate parties;
• Maintain the relevant office housekeeping standards;
• Escalate faults and other housekeeping issues with the relevant stakeholder;
• Accurately escalate client complaints and queries to the relevant department;
• Distribute documentation to the relevant stakeholder within the agreed timeframes;
• Performing all administrative tasks to agreed standards;
• Comply with all regulations/applicable laws as it applies to the new business process;
• Providing feedback to the manager of trends and practices and breaches in the compliance requirement of business submitted;
• Ensure technical product and legislative knowledge is always current in order to advise on the most relevant and innovative client solutions and comply with governance requirements;
• Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties, including sales and marketing data tracking, feedback and business cases related to the role within the agreed timeframes;
• Investigate client queries within the agreed service level and ensure that client receives timeous feedback;
• Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder;
• Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate after sales services;
• Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets;
• Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders;
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders;
• Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed;
• Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility
• Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service;
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders;
• Positively influence and participate in change initiatives;
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge;
• Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas;
• Take ownership for driving career development;
• Contribute to the financial planning process within area;
• Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency;
• Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect;
• Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
The applicant should meet these requirements:
• 1 year administrative experience in a sales, marketing or service environment;
• Proficiency in data capturing and typing;
• Knowledge of long term insurance products and services (preferred) ;
• Ability to speak African languages (preferred) .
• Business Acumen;
• Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment;
• Drive for Results;
• Impact and Influence;
• Self-Awareness and Insight.
For further information please contact Tania April who is the HRBPO Consultant dealing with this position on (021) 940-5941.
How to Apply.
Closing Date: 13th January 2016