Positiona additional information:
Position:Manager: Natural Resources
Department: Environmental Resource Management
Division:Environmental Protection and Resilience
Salary:R 384 816 – R 499 512 per annum (plus benefits)
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Environmental / Land Use / Water Management degree or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
• 5 – 8 years’ experience in the area of natural resource management and a minimum of 3 years in a management role
Position Core Responsibilities:
• Manage and ensure that natural resources are protected and managed in accordance with applicable legislation within the EMM
• Foster integration of natural resources protection and management through EMM processes
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Council regulations and management of risks as pertaining to natural resources management through EMM processes
• Ensure compliance with all applicable MFMA and other applicable legislation and regulations in EMM
• Provide effective and efficient customer services
• Manage, direct and implement people management requirements
How to Apply.
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427.
Please quote reference number on application.
Please Note: The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Closing date: 13 November 2015