Submitted by Jobs Assist on Tue, 2015-09-08.
Job Type: Permanent Employment
Company Name: Publicis Machine
Company Location: Cape Town
Contact Person: Boikarabelo
Please send you Curriculum Vitaeto: firstname.lastname@example.org
One should have (4+ years) experienced to be considered for this position which require digital project manager with solid digital agency experience. You’ll need to have sound briefing and project management skills, backed by an excellent eye for detail. It will be your responsibility to own the delivery and quality of digital projects for your clients based on your deep technical understanding of the digital landscape, trends and market opportunities. You will often be working with the Cape Town based development team on JHB based clients, so excellent communication skills are an absolute must.
Detailed Job Requirements:
• Delivery of digital projects within scope, budget and time under the Operations Director
• Management of all project-related documentation, including dev briefs and scope documents
• Ownership of digital projects and implementation of digital elements across all digital platforms
• Running small to large projects interfacing with the Head of Development
• Project management of various internal teams and third party resources
• Preparing and updating project plans according to templates
• Responsible for collating all digital costs involved in the digital project (dev, design, copy & strategy), for client service to present to client
• Planning, tracking, controling and reporting on projects based on defined process
• Project managing risk and scope throughout the project
• Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
• Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing on to client, via client service
• Ability to discuss development and implementation with a developer with knowledge of digital practices and environment
• UX knowledge and experience
• Working knowledge and understanding of wireframes
• It’s important to note that the relationship with the client lies with the client service person, not with the digital project manager. The DPM and the account manager will work very closely to ensure digital projects are delivered to scope and on time.
The personality of the ideal Publicis Machine Digital Project Manager:
• Excellent organisation and communication skills (internal comms essential)
• Positive, can do attitude
• Collaborative, inclusive and inviting.
• Driven to improve and excel
• You don’t accept the status quo
• You’re serious and hard-working but you don’t miss out on the opportunity to be childlike and energetic.
• You’re authentic, determined, and open-minded.
• Fanatical attention to detail and a determination to get things done right on time and within budget
The Publicis Machine working environment:
You get to deal with all the departments within the agency, learning about each skill as you go. You will deal with a variety of briefs, which makes every day different from the last. But the best part? Delivering a successful campaign/product to a happy client.
Minimum Qualifications requirements:
• At least 4 years of experience in the online/digital/brand agency environment
• Experience in managing projects/teams
• Experience in working closely with a client service and strategic team
• Good managerial and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage resources