Posted by Jobs Assist on the 19th September 2015.
The Internship will be based at the following Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr.
Preference will be given to the (Only Indians and Colored’s may apply), Indirect Procurement Internship
• Degree or National Diploma in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Procurement or Logistics.
Key Skills Competencies Requirements:
• Analytical skills
• Report writing
• Communication (Verbal and Written)
• Team Player
• Computer Literate
• Good Listener
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Open Minded.
Application Process and How to Apply.
• To apply: Email Nompumelelo.Siluma@landisgyr.com or Fax 0866856382
• Current CV must be accompanied by a cover letter
• Certified Copies of all certificates and transcripts or academic record
• Certified copy of ID
• Certified of Driver’s license if the candidate has one
For any Enquiries, Please contact Nompumelelo Siluma on 0126453186
• That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
• Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
• Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 25 September 2015