Submitted by Jobs Assist on the 19th September 2015.
All base station sites in the network is inspected, audited and monitored. Surveyors are paired in teams of two, based in a region and travel locally and internationally when required.
EMSS Consulting is seeking a regional RF Surveyor who will join our team. Our main focus is to ensure EMF compliance, in line with international guidelines for safe exposure to radio-frequency fields, for the major South African mobile operators.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Climbing of mast– and building structures
• Performing compliance surveys at cellular base stations
• Create CAD models of base station sites
• Use a mobile spectrum analyzer to perform EMF measurements
• Implement the necessary control measures on site
• Assisting with other duties when required
Minimum Qualifying Criteria Requirements:
• A valid SA driver’s license
• National Diploma in Electrical- (light current) or Mechanical Engineering OR
• Working towards a National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (light current) and seeking experiential training
• CV’s (inclusive of academic results – School & Tertiary)
• Copy of SA Driver’s License
NOTE: Candidates, who do not submit all the supporting documentation as requested, will not be considered.
Contact Person: Tina Joubert (021) 880 – 1880 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 29 September 2015