Posted by Jobs Assist on 4th October 2015.
Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Division: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Salary Offer :R 246 096 – R 319 428 per annum (plus benefits)
Minimum Experience and Qualification Requirements:
• BTech in Electrical Mechanical Engineering qualification
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
Position Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the construction and operation of engineering projects
• Manage the development, building and testing of engineering devices according to set standards and guidelines
• Confer with Engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information
• Apply knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology, including the studying of blueprints to provide optimal services
• Inspect construction sites to determine conformance of site to design specifications
• Survey project sites to obtain and analyse topographical details of sites
• Assist Civil Engineers in application of principles, methods and techniques of civil engineering technology
How to Apply.
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com , Please quote reference number on application(Reference Number:FMRE6301).
Note: Successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
For Enquiries contact : Tel: (011) 999 7427
Closing date: 9th October 2015.