Posted by Jobs Assist on the 4th October 2015.
Position:Shift Manager: CODES
Department: Disaster and Emergency Management
Offered Salary:R223 044 – R289 524 per annum (plus benefits)
• Grade 12 and Higher Certificate in Fire Technology
• AEA with valid HPCSA registration
• Code EC Driver’s License with Valid PrDP
• Extensive Experience
• Fire Investigation and Peace Officers Course
• Project Management and MFM Skills
Position Core Responsibilities:
• Conduct fire prevention investigation
• Report contraventions and instruct responsible person/s to implement corrective measures
• Regulate storage, handling and distribution of dangerous goods
• Conduct inspections on premises
• Perform standby duties after hours and Act in the absence of the Station Manager
How to Apply.
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
• Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
• Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
• Reference Number:DEMS1186NR
For Enquiries kindly contact : 011 9993611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742.
faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Closing date: 12th October 2015.