Submitted by Jobs Assist on Friday , 2015 October -02 09:31
Masifunde Training Centre is a training provider specialising in delivering qualifications and skills programmes in the financial services sector and is in the process of expanding its Gauteng and Western Cape branches. We are looking for a Business Development Officer who is dynamic, outgoing and who has qualities that are in line with our culture, vison and mission.
• Develop a master client list.
• Monitor and report on training schedules
• Prepare and present business proposals as per client needs analysis
• Answer product related questions and other queries via e-mail, telephone, answering machine or fax
• Conduct in-house assessments & follow-ups.
• Keep accurate sales records as required.
• Visit the required clients each day.
• Create a positive image of the company at all times with staff and clients.
• To promote the Brand.
• Source new suppliers through different avenues (cold calling, lead generating through a CRM system, networking, matrix, exhibitions, web)
• Execute appropriate sales strategy and business plan to ensure targets are met.
• Identify potential target organizations and develop business strategies.
• Evaluates new opportunities in terms of revenue potential and fit with the organization’s mission, vision and values.
• Facilitate resolution of complaints and concerns of customers and referral sources through communication with other departments.
• Represent the organization to communicate the organization’s mission, services, programs and products to secure new business opportunities and to establish business relationships. Delivers presentations about programs, services and industry related topics.
• Generate standard operating procedures and SLA’s
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either orally or in writing.
Location: Gauteng and Western Cape
Closing date: 23 October 2015
Job Qualification and experience Requirements:
Education, experience and skills required:
• The successful candidate should have at least matric with proven sales track record of 3 to 5 years
• Own reliable transport and a valid driver’s licence
• Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent education or experience.
• High degree of integrity.
• Ability to think on his or her feet, learn quickly, and solve problems effectively and insightfully – Creative in finding and identifying leads.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Motivation and demonstrated ability to close sales and influence and persuade prospects to achieve desired outcomes.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
• Energy, enthusiasm and persistent attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation, organization and time-management skills.
• Willingness to learn, grow professionally and contribute to the team’s success.
• Must be organised, responsible and reliable
• Must be accurate and efficient
• Must have good problem solving skills
• Must be diplomatic and goal orientated
Mastery of the following:
• Microsoft Excel.
• Microsoft Word
Position Type: Permanent
Interested candidates should direct application to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Not Specified.